Calculate your car insurance premium with the Car Insurance calculator by Prokerala. This free online service takes into account factors such as own damage, third party cover, and personal accident cover to determine your car insurance premium. Accessible via their website.
- This service calculates auto insurance premium based on various factors like engine CC, registration city, car model, no claim bonus, and car manufacturer.
- It also takes into account other factors like age and profession of the registered owner.
- For American and some European users, it considers additional factors like gender, marital status, driving record, and color of the car.
- You can use it to determine the car insurance amount for new cars.
- You can use it to find out your car insurance renewal amount.
- If you're a car owner, this tool can be handy for you.
- Insurance agents can also use this tool to calculate insurance premiums for their clients.